Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loyal fan for 49 years is about fed up
Big Grin 
(11-15-2016, 06:00 PM)bengals67 Wrote: No other NFL team would keep a coach for 13 years who has lost six or seven playoff games, consistently loses on prime time, and regularly gets beat by our arch enemy.

It was over when we lost to Pittsburgh last year in the playoffs.

We all should have seen this coming.

I am not a Marv defender at all, but I doubt this. The 8-20 record vs the steelers hurt,  and the 0-7 post season hurt the most, but he's 16-10 vs ratbirds, 18-8 vs brownies...so it not some "he's a total shit coach" lets just let him stay here type deal. I can bet you more than a few teams would take our recent streak than not. I can see why they've kept giving him "prove-it" deals in hope he figures it out, but if this season goes keeps going South, this will be the ultimate test of what Mike Brown is really made of. The Colts, Chargers, Houston, Pitt last year, I can come to the realization that MB is fine with that level of success. Fine. Nothing at all I can do about that. But after going - say - 6-9-1 and missing the post-season? This will say if he's all out of chances to keep proving it.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loyal fan for 49 years is about fed up - Hoofhearted - 11-15-2016, 07:21 PM