Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: 'My employees are having a tremendous problem with Obamacare'
(11-15-2016, 09:04 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: In order for it to work for the consumers, there needs to be competition. This is the part that you keep glossing over.

The goal is to have multiple plans offered by multiple carriers in your area to keep it affordable for the consumers.
I can understand rural areas only having 1 carrier, but heavily populated areas should have more than one carrier.

Obamacare doesn't prevent multiple carriers from providing multiple plans.

If your wife's employer only offers one plan, you're going to take that one plan.  You could go out and buy any plan you want right now, but you don't.  Because it is cheaper to have employer sponsored health insurance than buying an individual plan on the open market.

Obamacare isn't preventing employers from shopping among the multiple competing insurance provider's multiple plans.

Earlier you wrote, "the number of carriers that is supposed to be offered on the ACA."  How many carriers are supposed to be offered on the ACA?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: 'My employees are having a tremendous problem with Obamacare' - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-15-2016, 09:21 PM