Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone explain to me.... (regarding Trump)
(11-15-2016, 09:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1) Now we change our stance. I would most likely know classified information from the content or perhaps it had a "c" beside the paragraph. We are trained in cyber-awareness. 

Only three emails contained ( c ) and none of them were the ones which contained the secret or top secret information.  In testamony, the State Department spokesperson said two of the three were inapproriately marked ( c ) (confidential), and didn't comment on the third email because he didn't have any information regarding that email.

I haven't changed my stance at all.  I asked you another question which you failed to answer as usual other than to state you would "most likely know."  I haven't been able to tell my wife classified information, but if I wasn't told the information was classified I wouldn't have known it was classified.

Quote:2) This is you first mention of a Combat Patrol and a combat patrol is not compromised if they leave a hide as their mission is to engage in combat. Now a Reconnaissance Patrol that crossing an open area has compromised itself and will take measure to mitigate this situation. 

Look here . . .

(11-15-2016, 01:43 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If something is unsecured it isn't necessarily compromised.  Just like if I crossed a large, open danger area during broad daylight, I'm not compromised if the enemy doesn't see me. 

Where did I specify it was a recon patrol?  Even recon patrols have to cross danger areas.  Including large danger areas depending upon MTETT.

Quote:But enough about my pay grade and the meaning of the word compromise. I do not wish to compromise myself to further scorn and ridicule  from Pat. You're fine though, he will not critique your posting content so please continue with your content that is germane to the subject at hand. 

Cry

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone explain to me.... (regarding Trump) - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-15-2016, 09:51 PM