Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone explain to me.... (regarding Trump)
The American people staged an intervention on November 8, 2016. You don't need a graduate degree in political science to see the federal government was completely out of control, drunk on power, and handing Hillary Clinton and the big spenders on the left the key to the hotel minibar was about to make the situation worse in a hurry.

Every four years for the last hundred years the politicians merely rearranged the deck chairs on the Titanic. "Okay, this time I'll be president, you can be Secretary of State, and next time I'll let you be the president." The same people with the same ideology took different positions and the ship still headed toward the iceberg. No one thought to change course to avoid impending disaster...

...until 2016. It took an outsider, Donald Trump, in a tugboat to nudge the Titanic into an alternate course to avoid the iceberg. The first nudge on election day was gentle but as his administration gets to work, there will be ripping of bandages from festering wounds but the end result will be healing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone explain to me.... (regarding Trump) - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-16-2016, 08:46 AM