Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 01:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you suggesting he might be mentally ill?

I wouldn't say "mentally ill", but he's definitely hung up a bit on it.  Even if I were, I agree with him that transgender people have a mental issue that causes their feelings.  I just don't see why these people should be shamed so much for their "mental illness" that hurts no one.

(07-18-2015, 01:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I respect these people .  I just won't champion them like they actually went through some great feat.   They went through life .   Everyone has their own battles, it's unfair and unreasonable to champion one person's battle over another.

Well, you definitely don't act like you respect them.  Any time that the issue has been brought up, you seem to have had a lot of disgust and anger toward them, and you speak about them in a hugely disrespectful manner.  I guess we'll have to disagree with championing their battles.  I think all people who overcome huge obstacles should be given some credit for that, especially when the obstacles that they overcome are obstacles that all people like them have to overcome.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - Johnny Cupcakes - 07-18-2015, 02:16 PM