Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
climate denier in charge of EPA transition
(11-16-2016, 10:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: How can I respond when you:

Rock On

I wouldnt say that if it werent true lol. I invested a lot of my life into helping our environment. Took a personal interest in it when the prestine brook trout stream on my grandpa's property got hit with acid mine drainage and killed all life in the stream --not even algae could survive. I was just a kid but I remember the stream flowing bright orange and the impact it had on me. I didnt need a scientist to tell me something wasnt right with that lol. I jumped on the global warming bandwagon in college tho. Realized I was duped a few years after. Sucks but I'm glad man made global warming isnt going to kill us all lol. I'm more worried about nukes and things. Asteroids are pretty scary too if you think about it. Global warming doesnt scare me at all tho. Not after what I was a part of. Its only gotten 100x worse since then too --the narrative and fear mongering that is. I used to feel bad for folks but not really now. The info is out there and you'd be surprised at where you mat find it. All folks have to do is open their mind and do their homework. The opening of the mind part is what so many folks seem stuck on though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: climate denier in charge of EPA transition - djam - 11-16-2016, 10:19 PM