5 12.20%
Bratkowski (lol)
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Ex-Bengals Coach Would You Hire For HC?
(11-16-2016, 02:35 PM)sonofstat Wrote: Sam Wyche ... NFL needs a bit of character and at least the press conferences would be more entertaining.  Think Andy Dalton would be great in the old no-huddle offense too.  Gio as James Brooks, Eifert as Holman, Ogbuehi as Munoz  Ninja , AJ average 24 yards per catch,etc,etc

I went with the obvious one of Zimmer but i was really tempted to go with Hue Jackson as I thought he brought quite an aggressive , confident attitude to our team which was different.

I'm not on the Joseph HC train like many.  Think it may be too early for him as he's only just become a co-ordinator...and Miami's D is very average this season.

Agree 100%.  This team doesn't need a retread, it needs an innovator.  It needs the next Sam Wyche.  Maybe hire Sam as a consultant to help find the next great football mind.  I really liked what Jackson had going here, but I don't think he's coming back.  I think he will get ample time in Cleveland and turn that team around very quickly.  

I voted Hue, because I liked what he brought in terms of "attack mode", but I would love to see Sam involved in a coaching search.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Ex-Bengals Coach Would You Hire For HC? - SHRacerX - 11-17-2016, 09:35 AM