5 12.20%
Bratkowski (lol)
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Ex-Bengals Coach Would You Hire For HC?
(11-17-2016, 02:23 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Myself and bfine were the only ones in this thread going for Gruden, who only has 5 votes. I never ripped Jay and I don't think bfine did either.

So I don't think much has changed really. Everyone loved and still loves Zimmer, while overall, people are mixed on Jay. 

Personally, I always gave credit to Jay for talking Mike Brown into drafting Dalton. I think he was a very solid OC, and he's done a fine job turning a very bad situation around very quickly with the Skins.

I didn't vote Gruden, but I liked him a great deal.   This might sound odd, but I liked him more as a HC than an OC.  He was too focused on the pass, and I think that hurts a cold weather team down the stretch.  We will see if he learned his lesson or he makes the same mistake this year for the skins.  

I like his sense of humor, candor, and his demeanor.  I just wish he trusted his running game a bit more.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Ex-Bengals Coach Would You Hire For HC? - SHRacerX - 11-17-2016, 09:37 AM