Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 02:23 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm sorry that you had to fight for acceptance in one way or another.  As a straight, white, skinny, middle-class male, who was raised as a Christian, I haven't had to overcome much when it comes to being accepted.  I don't know how it feels to fight for acceptance.

I'd actually like to hear of your fights for acceptance.  Not because I'm trying to tease you about it, but because I think it's good to hear what others have had to overcome in life.  It makes you appreciate not having to overcome those things a bit more.

You mock me because you devalue any fight to overcome obstacles unless it has to do with skin color or sexuality.

Just think of any time in your life where you have tried to be accepted in a group. New school, new neighborhood, joining/making a team, achieve any goal.... Start a business, battle with exercise/diet, be challenged in your faith, or lack of faith, being picked on, asking that girl out for the first time, .... You may not think these are a big deal in hindsight, but they were at the time.

Some deal with things that are even more serious .... Suicide, cancer/health issues, mental health issues, domestic violence....

Everyone has several stories on overcoming. I just think those matter as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - StLucieBengal - 07-18-2015, 02:37 PM