Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Trump Save Their Jobs? They’re Counting on It
(11-17-2016, 08:49 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Waaaa you cry a lot over nothing don't you?
I said we have no idea what he will do and gave 1 possible example and you ran with it like it's the only alternative.

Instead of complaining about what Trump wants to do, why don't you tell us what you think is best way to "fix" the problem and let us have a go at it? After all, we have a couple months before he's sworn in still.

I'm not using your example. I'm using Trump's own words. Look, if I'm the President-elect with allegedly the most CEO experience of any President and I can help the government make better decisions regarding the economy, I'm probably going to lead with my best ideas for my first 100 days. 

But, Trump proposed new taxes which will only hurt businesses and the economy and raise prices for the consumer and would hurt the middle class rather than help. His first idea is total shit. But, apparently you believe he is tossing out his 37th best idea to fix out sourcing and he is just holding on to his best ideas for later. 

What would I do?  I would sit down with some career staffers that really influence policy and ask for their advice. Because as JustWinBaby claims, even though career staffers don't vote on anything, they are smart and influential and generally know more about the subjects than a novice politician like Trump or myself . . . except when JustWinBaby claims the staff isn't smart or influential enough to affect policy.  Then after we were done talking, I would tell them I'm interested in simplifying corporate taxes, eliminating loopholes, and lowering the corporate tax rates so they are competitive with the overseas countries corporations are moving their headquarters in order to avoid US taxes. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Trump Save Their Jobs? They’re Counting on It - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-18-2016, 03:28 AM