Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 03:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Which one didn't know your chromosomes make you male or female?

I don't believe that was was she meant.  Rather, as the entire conversation went back and forth, that it what the person identifies with. Or, as she stated sometime the chromosomes are messed up.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/07/17/inside_editions_zoe_tur_threatens_to_send_breitbarts_ben_shapiro_home_in_an_ambulance_over_jenner_debate.html

Quote:ZOEY TUR: Good try... Did she deserve the honor? Probably not. Is she brave? Of course she’s brave. All those years invested as the sports legend, to come out transgender is horribly difficult. It is the most difficult thing you can do. I’ve been overseas, I’ve flown helicopter missions, surveillance missions, I’ve been shot, stabbed. Being brave is being yourself. And being transgender is about the bravest thing you can do.

BEN SHAPIRO, BREITBART.COM: Why are we mainstreaming delusion?

SAMANTHA SCHACHER: Why would you call it a delusion?

SHAPIRO: Because, Bruce — Caitlyn Jenner, I’ll call him Caitlyn Jenner because that's what–

SCHACHER: No, it’s her, you’re not being polite to the pronouns, it’s disrespectful.

SHAPIRO: Okay, forget about the disrespect, facts don’t care about your feelings. It, turns out that every chromosome, every cell in Caitlyn Jenner’s body, is male, with the exception of some of his sperm cells. … It turns out that he still has all of his male appendages. How he feels on the inside is irrelevant to the question of his biological self.

ODUOLOWU: I don't agree with that, I am not on that train... She wants to be called she, I’m going to call her she. I just have a problem with the message and the messenger.

ZOEY TUR: We both know chromosomes don’t necessarily mean you’re male or female....You have a thing like Klinefelter’s syndrome. So, [pointing to Shapiro] you don’t know what you’re talking about, you’re not educated on genetics.

SHAPIRO: What are your genetics, sir?

DREW PINSKY, HOST: I’d stay away from the genetics and back to the brain scans.

ZOEY TUR: You cut that out now, or you’ll go home in an ambulance.

SHAPIRO: That seems mildly inappropriate for a political discussion... 

TUR: You are being rude. 

SHAPIRO: I’m sorry, it’s not rude to say that someone who’s biologically a male is a male.

ZOEY TUR: You just called me a "sir."

SHAPIRO: Someone who is biologically male is a male... it is not a matter of insulting of inflammatory. It’s a fact. You are a male. Dr. Drew is a male... It’s not a matter of aggressively insulting. … The entire discussion is whether we are embracing mental illness and delusion as a society, that’s the entire discussion.

But lets play the game that she is just dumb.  And?  That excuses the other guy for being verbally rude and then act with shock...SHOCK I tell you...that the other peson fired back?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - GMDino - 07-18-2015, 03:41 PM