Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 03:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "tad insensitive".?

No, he attempted to unprofessionally humiliate and insult someone because he's has no actual argument against how trans people live their lives.

Btw, you're continuing to show your hostility by referring to her as a "dude".

Dude isnt a hostile word. Unless you plan on adding it to the vocabulary list of not allowed words.

I say dude because it's quite ridiculous you get this upset over it's use. I stopped using ***** out of respect to your feelings on this matter. But I will not stop using the word dude. And it's quite acceptable to use the language associated with their parts. When jenner gets they chop then I will call him a she. Given that the chances I ever meet him are slim to none I doubt any of this matters.

Maybe you should spend less time labeling people and worrying about playing vocabulary police. You waste so much time arguing over words instead of actual substance.

Now back to the substance .... Yes I said Shapiro was a bit insensitive.... But that doesn't mean you use bad behavior in response to bad behavior. He should have just let it roll off his back and made a joke. Instead of grabbing shapiro's neck and threatening him with violence. That's the difference between being a professional vs a hack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - StLucieBengal - 07-18-2015, 03:45 PM