Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Democratic Party
(11-17-2016, 07:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I fear your reading comprehension skills deteriorate with each passing month.  I didn't state confiscation has happened in the past, I said it is happening now as we speak.  As for the history angle, I'll use my horribly broken, in terms of the 2A, state of CA as an example.  In the eighties they passed a ban on "high capacity" magazines, any magazine that holds more than ten rounds.  They grandfathered in all such magazines already in the state.  The purpose of this was not to necessitate confiscation of citizens legally purchased property.  It was also stated at that time that this would not change.  Fast forward to today and not only are all such magazines, even the previously grandfathered ones, banned they must be surrendered or removed from the state or the owner faces criminal charges.  This is confiscation.  Thus, history has shown that gun owners should trust anti-gun politicians and people as much as pro choice people should trust pro-life people and politicians, i.e. not at all.

In addition CA has now passed two laws, one via the legislature and one via proposition that outlaws all semi-automatic rifles with a removable magazine. Any currently in the state have to now be registered as an "assault weapon" or the legally purchased firearm now becomes illegal to own.  In addition these firearms are now permanently non-transferable.  They cannot be sold or given to anyone other than the registered owner.  Not confiscation you say?  Wait for it.  This includes any registered firearm after the owner dies.  Upon the owner's death the firearm has to be rendered inoperable or surrendered to the state.  This is confiscation and it's hardly the last step that anti-gun politicians like Gavin Newsome will attempt.  I won't even get into the insane background check for ammunition crap fest portion of the current laws.

So, history has shown that the end game for anti-gun types is confiscation and gun owners are right to fear that is their aim.  So, kindly take your smarmy reply and cram it, along with any "high capacity" magazines you may own. Smirk

Enough people have told me they have seen a video of a guy letting someone defecate on him that I believe such videos exist. So, history has shown guys want people to defecate on them. Therefore, you want people to defecate on you.

You are following a similar line of reasoning. One state passed a few laws that have limited possession of some guns and this gets extrapolated into every gun owner should fear his or her guns will be confiscated tomorrow.

Videos showing people delighting in being defecated on gets extrapolated into you want someone to defecate on you, or you are letting someone defecate on you right now, or you paying someone to defecate on you and film it is imminent.

Personally, I find both lines of thinking absurd, but it is nice to know that in your idle moments when not clinging to your guns you may dream of being pooped on.

JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
State of the Democratic Party - Belsnickel - 11-16-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: State of the Democratic Party - GMDino - 11-16-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: State of the Democratic Party - Benton - 11-16-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: State of the Democratic Party - GMDino - 11-16-2016, 02:21 PM
RE: State of the Democratic Party - xxlt - 11-16-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: State of the Democratic Party - xxlt - 11-17-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: State of the Democratic Party - xxlt - 11-18-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: State of the Democratic Party - xxlt - 11-18-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: State of the Democratic Party - xxlt - 11-18-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: State of the Democratic Party - xxlt - 11-19-2016, 04:20 AM
RE: State of the Democratic Party - xxlt - 11-19-2016, 10:00 PM