Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Trump Save Their Jobs? They’re Counting on It
(11-18-2016, 04:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Often times they are; whatever is best for the company is best for the Stakeholders. You know you're scaping the bottom when you question Donald Trump's business acumen.

He's on your side now, so dry your eyes and hope for the best. Life is too short to carry malice in your heart.

I live in a world where bankruptcy is bad, failing to fulfill contractual obligations is bad, and losing the ability to get a loan on your own is bad. 

I know that is hard to believe because Trump U taught you the "right way" to do business. Plenty of people have bet on Trump's business acumen, and plenty of people have been bent over and robbed while Trump stuffs his pockets. Dumping personal debt onto a business, running that business into the ground while collecting large sums of money may be the good business practice they taught you at Trump U, but in reality it actually does hurt the stakeholders. And in another crazy twist, shareholders often don't do well when a company files bankruptcy. 

Sweet. The guy who makes money like its going out of style but routinely screws those under him and commits fraud is now on my side. Makes me feel so much better. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Trump Save Their Jobs? They’re Counting on It - NATI BENGALS - 11-18-2016, 05:04 PM