Anyone who works with Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN's Arthur Ashe Courage Award and the dropped ball
(07-18-2015, 03:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Quite normal and healthy? Interesting take on bullying behavior. Bullying behavior is an effort to place oneself above another, so I would say your explanation is flawed. It's also a great attempt at trying to justify behavior that is so against the teachings of Jesus.

That's not at all what I am discussing, however. I am discussing the disregard for your fellow man that is exhibited by the behavior you are engaging in. If you would like to make an argument about how the award was misplaced and all that, fine, I can get your argument. But your obstinate behavior with regards to the language used is what I was discussing, and has nothing to do with the above portion since you act in such a manner any time there is a story about a member of the trans community.

Then use their preferred name and/or pronouns. It's that simple. If you want to refer to the label use trans. It's been said to you and everyone before that it is a general, polite, and most accepted term used. That was stated back when it was explained the difference between transsexual and transgendered and is easy to remember and very broad. But I also suspect you are full of it with this portion of your post given your history on this topic.

Bullying would be pushing someone down and keeping them down. I have neither pushed anyone down not kept anyone down. So to say I am a bully is a bit over the top.

I did make an argument. It's ridiculous that he sold his story. But hey abc was dumb enough to give in so be it ....

And my main beef on these topics is the ever changing vocabulary... It's just dumb. I'm tired of preferred pronouns, made up words, and one word with 6 different endings. Dude is about as ambiguous as you can get...

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN's Arthur Ashe Courage Award and the dropped ball - StLucieBengal - 07-18-2015, 04:09 PM