Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 04:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think folks take issue when you call it an "illness". Your use of the word disorder is appropriate. There are those that claim it is the genes and there are those that claim it occurs simply in the brain. Obviously, in the discussion linked in the OP Dr Drew believes, as do I, that it occurs in the brain.

I have no issue using female pronouns to address a male that identifies as a woman. Shapiro was going the shock route and it worked. He man the transgender person seem intolerant.

Intolerant? Of?  Or is asking for respect from someone, not getting it and telling them about it intolerant in your world?

(07-18-2015, 04:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Agreed.  

My only thought was that maybe he was supposed to be provocative in the interview.

(07-18-2015, 04:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course he was and he made Zur look like an absolute hypocrite.

Right.  Because the discussion was about how trans people never threaten anyone.  Oh, wait...that wasn't it at all.  

(07-18-2015, 07:13 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Choose for what? Do you want me to tell you which one I am attracted to?

I am attracted to Kate.

My turn: when did you choose to be straight?

Time to dust this one off again...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - GMDino - 07-18-2015, 07:25 PM