Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 08:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, I think choosing to be straight or gay is weird. Since it's not what I experienced, I'm inclined to think it's wrong.

You didn't answer my question: why did you pick straight and not gay?
You said it was weird that I was not attracted to girls until puberty. I apologize that I did not posses the attraction to the opposite sex that you did coming out of the womb.

I did answer your question when I said this:

Quote:Then something happened. My body reacted to the dopamine that my brain produced and trading cards were replaced by titties.

Early in my childhood my room was covered by KISS (the band) posters and my closet was filled with trading cards; there was no thought of sexual attraction to girls. I hope this makes it seem less weird to you.

Like Dino said: We all made choices. I just ask that you be a little more tolerant of the fact that it took me a little longer to lust after the opposite sex (maybe my dopamine is slower than yours). Who knows, maybe my adolescent mind was more obsessed with sports than girls as a child.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - bfine32 - 07-18-2015, 09:03 PM