Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You said it was weird that I was not attracted to girls until puberty. I apologize that I did not posses the attraction to the opposite sex that you did coming out of the womb.

I did answer your question when I said this:

Early in my childhood my room was covered by KISS (the band) posters and my closet was filled with trading cards; there was no thought of sexual attraction to girls. I hope this makes it seem less weird to you.

Like Dino said: We all made choices. I just ask that you be a little more tolerant of the fact that it took me a little longer to lust after the opposite sex (maybe my dopamine is slower than yours). Who knows, maybe my adolescent mind was more obsessed with sports than girls as a child.

I thought it was pretty obvious that I was joking when I said again that I thought it was weird. I was acting as many who are opposed to gay people act.

Any ways, if I am reading this correctly, you're telling me you never chose to be straight, it just clicked in your brain.

So we all agree sexual orientation isn't a choice?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - BmorePat87 - 07-18-2015, 09:17 PM