Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 09:25 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: We had a group of dudes like this at my high school that had zero success with girls....we called them "the brass section."

Seriously though, in your example, if a dude still likes women but becomes sexually active with a guy, he's definitely living a homosexual lifestyle.  Is he gay naturally? Not if he's into chicks and only boning dudes because masturbation somehow doesn't work for him.  This dude is gay by choice, not by nature, like most gays.

See this is where I think it can be called into question. Are they naturally gay? There is no gene in their dna that says so.... So is it a product of enviornment? We all know lots of hormones are flying when we are at that age .... And for some they just don't get that outlet. And I'm not talking about just busting a load . I'm talking an emotional connection with someone. We all have fallen hard for a girl. It's like a right of passage otw to becoming a man.

This is the type of stuff that make me question. Is it just the body compensating and getting what it needs emotionally? If so the body/mind can convince you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - StLucieBengal - 07-18-2015, 09:34 PM