Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 09:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Often people say they were "joking" when they try to excuse the hateful things they say; but yeah, I should have figured it out when you said it twice.

I am telling you my brain released a chemical that attracted me to girls (not as early as yours). I chose to act on that process; I could have chosen other routes. So yeah, I chose to pursue a life of straight sexual activity.

You'll have to get with your BFF about the "we all agree" part.

No one is arguing over whether or not we chose to have sex. That's a physical action. We choose to act or not act.

When people argue choice or born, they're arguing about the sexual attraction itself.

You're telling me that the mental attraction you have is a result of a chemical release in your brain. So what you're telling me is that you never chose to be attracted to only girls, it just happened to click one day as puberty hit. You just are clarifying that every time you act on this innate attraction, you make a choice whether or not to act physically?

Or are you telling me that you also have sexual attractions to men, you just chose to not act on them?

I think you realize the hole you put yourself in (no pun intended), you just don't want to admit it
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - BmorePat87 - 07-18-2015, 09:55 PM