Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What we learned....Buffalo edition
1.) This team has maybe one WR that can generate separation that is not named AJ Green....Tyler Boyd. The rest are not capable of drawing extra coverage and were shut down by a decent Bill's secondary.

2.) This team can't run block no matter how many lineman you put on the field. They had something ridiculous like one receiver go out (Lafell) and they still only got an average of 1 yard out of that formation. The offensive line is neither mobile for a zone blocking scheme nor powerful for straight up power formations.

3.) The defensive line and linebackers are pathetically weak at the point of attack, and that includes Atkins. They got manhandled again today. Only Burfict showed some pursuit. They can't shed blockers if their lives depended on it.

4.) They have lost their fan base, likely for a while. I was floored to watch people filing out with 2 minutes left and the Bengals had the ball, down 7. They didn't even want to bother to stay and see the ending. I heard lots of jokes, and comments about the pathetic nature of their effort as we walked to our car.

Me? I will probably just start looking more at the draft and scouting more players now. This team, and their coaching staff, have no heart and they are painful to watch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What we learned....Buffalo edition - SHRacerX - 11-20-2016, 08:19 PM