Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 09:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No one is arguing over whether or not we chose to have sex. That's a physical action. We choose to act or not act.

When people argue choice or born, they're arguing about the sexual attraction itself.

You're telling me that the mental attraction you have is a result of a chemical release in your brain. So what you're telling me is that you never chose to be attracted to only girls, it just happened to click one day as puberty hit. You just are clarifying that every time you act on this innate attraction,  you make a choice whether or not to act physically?

Or are you telling me that you also have sexual attractions to men, you just chose to not act on them?

I think you realize the hole you put yourself in (no pun intended), you just don't want to admit it

Dopamine is powerful stuff. Bfine has a point.

You can do a lot to people if your aware of how to give them a dopamine release. And it directs those feelings of lust, sex, eTC.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - StLucieBengal - 07-18-2015, 10:09 PM