Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What we learned....Buffalo edition
(11-20-2016, 08:19 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: 1.)  This team has maybe one WR that can generate separation that is not named AJ Green....Tyler Boyd.  The rest are not capable of drawing extra coverage and were shut down by a decent Bill's secondary.  

2.) This team can't run block no matter how many lineman you put on the field.  They had something ridiculous like one receiver go out (Lafell) and they still only got an average of 1 yard out of that formation.  The offensive line is neither mobile for a zone blocking scheme nor powerful for straight up power formations.

3.) The defensive line and linebackers are pathetically weak at the point of attack, and that includes Atkins.  They got manhandled again today.  Only Burfict showed some pursuit.  They can't shed blockers if their lives depended on it.  

4.) They have lost their fan base, likely for a while.  I was floored to watch people filing out with 2 minutes left and the Bengals had the ball, down 7.  They didn't even want to bother to stay and see the ending.  I heard lots of jokes, and comments about the pathetic nature of their effort as we walked to our car.  

Me?  I will probably just start looking more at the draft and scouting more players now.  This team, and their coaching staff, have no heart and they are painful to watch.

1) Yeah, we need a burner at WR. I had high hopes for Mario Alford, but that hasn't worked out so far. 

2) We need an overhaul and Whit needs to move to RT. Perhaps Fischer or Ced can cut it on the left side.

3) IDK what has happened to Geno. The play before Buf kicked their long FG, he went to the ground and did not even try to get up. I did like what I saw out of MJ today.

4) Well to be honest this fanbase haven't tripped over each other to get tickets in quite some time.

What I learned:

A) Don't think Carlos will get that sack record that he said he would get this off-season

B) Carlos Dansby is this year's AJ Hawk

C) Our LS is the man. Could hardly walk, but went out there anyway

D) That Safety (Smith) could be a keeper

E) Dennard is a very physical CB

F) Dre has earned a contract
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What we learned....Buffalo edition - bfine32 - 11-20-2016, 08:48 PM