Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 10:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I'm saying there is a natural connection to be with the opposite sex ...  As Mother Nature intended to have children and maintain humanity.    For those of us who have success then we have no need to turn to dudes.     But if we are lacking the ability to emotionally and physically connect with a woman we connect with whoever is close.    So maybe they make a choice to be gay but it's not a choice because when they are impressionable they have no other option and the seeds been planted.

So you're suggesting that heterosexual attraction is natural/genetic, but homosexual is the result of some environmental stressor that causes someone to turn gay because it's the only way they can have a relationship?

Explain why I'm straight and my brother is gay. We grew up in the same house . We had the same parents. We lead a seemingly identical life. As a teen, he began to like boys. I liked girls.

Some people go well into their 20s as virgins but don't turn gay. How can teens be gay that early in their sexual maturation?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - BmorePat87 - 07-18-2015, 10:11 PM