Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 10:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So you're suggesting that heterosexual attraction is natural/genetic, but homosexual is  the result of some environmental stressor that causes someone to turn gay because it's the only way they can have a relationship?

Explain why I'm straight and my brother is gay. We grew up in the same house . We had the same parents. We lead a seemingly identical life. As a teen, he began to like boys. I liked girls.

Some people go well into their 20s as virgins but don't turn gay. How can teens be gay that early in their sexual maturation?

Well I would need to know how much success he had at an early age with women as he was going through puberty. I think that's the key in all this stuff.

Being a virgin has nothing to do with why I'm talking about.... I think that emotional connection is the lynchpin. And I think if it happens early enough then you develop a taste for that type of relationship with a man.

I can tell you that I love my best friend. But I can't form that emotional connection with him, even in a nonsexual way. Just as two dudes respecting each other and counting on each other.

I contest that we learn to form these relationships at a young age and that predisposes us to the type of relationships we have.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - StLucieBengal - 07-18-2015, 10:25 PM