Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 10:33 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Look, anyone can choose to engage in homosexual activity.  If you do choose this though, and it's not something that you like, you are not gay.  Like Pat said, a man can be married to a woman for years and be attracted to men the entire time without acting on it.  Just because he was banging a chick though, does not make him straight.

No one here ever decided that they werent going to be gay.  They either were, or they were not.  Sometime when I was 12 or so, I started wanting to see naked girls all of the time.  There was never a question...it just happened.  If that is a different story than yours, and you suppressed your gay feelings to try to hook up with girls, whatever....but I guarantee that you still have those gay feelings.  Anyone who says that they made a conscious choice about it is lying.

When in your life have you been given an opportunity to be gay? Has that happened at a puberty age? Or later? Or never?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - StLucieBengal - 07-18-2015, 10:36 PM