Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 10:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well I would need to know how much success he had at an early age with women as he was going through puberty.    I think that's the key in all this stuff.    

Being a virgin has nothing to do with why I'm talking about.... I think that emotional connection is the lynchpin.   And I think if it happens early enough then you develop a taste for that type of relationship with a man.    

I can tell you that I love my best friend.   But I can't form that emotional connection with him, even in a nonsexual way.   Just as two dudes respecting each other and counting on each other.      

I contest that we learn to form these relationships at a young age and that predisposes us to the type of relationships we have.

In both posts, you're missing something critical: why is the default heterosexual? By your own words, we're not heterosexual by choice. So is it not possible to be born homosexual if some gene predisposes us to hetero?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - BmorePat87 - 07-18-2015, 10:44 PM