Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't wait to see if I was right
(11-21-2016, 02:08 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Friends laughed at me for wanting the kicker out of Florida in the 3rd, I know he was in a slump but it shows how much faith i had in Nuge. The lines, I dunno, pretty much the same guys on both and they both suck. As for the LB's we are bad, but always have been weak since Marvin has been here. I was worried about the secondary with the loss of Nelson, seems to hurt. WR's I didnt think Sanu and Jones would hurt this bad but it is. Dalton ehhh hard to evaluate with that line but he was bad today. I would say Dalton has had 3 bad games this year. As for Marvin and Co. This whole damn staff sucks even the Dr.s suck. Other than piss poor coaching/play calling/execution I think what hurt this team the most is draft picks just not panning out or getting injured. We had all these high picks new and some a couple years in the league waiting to take the reins after we let guys go in FA and not a single player has stepped up. So how did Marvin and Co. not see this coming?

Pretty sad we have had the worst linebacking corp for years now and Guenther was our linebackers coach they promoted to DC. I mean what the ****? Seriously let's promote the position coach that is arguably the worst coached and preforming unit on the field. Then let's re-sign some linebackers that tested free agency and nobody wanted them. A joke of an organization.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't wait to see if I was right - Stonyhands - 11-21-2016, 05:04 AM