Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 10:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When in your life have you been given an opportunity to be gay?  Has that happened at a puberty age?  Or later? Or never?

One of my brothers is gay (I have 3 older brothers). He told me that he always wanted to be straight. He said that once he reached the age of being aware of his sexuality, that he knew what he was attracted to. He likes boys. He hid it from our family for a long time. Matter of fact, he and I would cruise the bars around my town, and pick up chicks together. When I found out he was homosexual, I was shocked.......This shaved headed metal loving manly man was gay. I was confused about it. But now, I have learned. I have admitted to my past bigotry and confronted it face to face. We are all human, and we all have faults when it comes to judging people. I was wrong, and I admit that. You cannot teach someone to be gay. You cannot learn to be gay.

If there was some magical pill that my brother could take to make him straight, he would be the first to tell ya that he would take it in a heartbeat. When he came out of the closet, he lost his best friend since kindergarten (so sad, they were very close), he lost family member's respect, and people look at him differently now. He is not very vocal about his homosexuality because of this. He shouldn't have to hide his love for his boyfriend. They've been together since 2003. But in all seriousness, stop acting like it is a personal choice, instead of instinct. I have been to gay bars. I have been to pride parades. Not once did I think, "Ohhhh....I could really suck a big weiner right now! Or put it up my butt!". lol. I love women, and everything about them. Men are gross.

Matter of fact, I don't even think I could let a female who has a slight mustache gimme a hummer. lol. That is how straight I am. Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - jmccracky - 07-18-2015, 11:06 PM