Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown, hot dogs, and a story you wont believe
(11-21-2016, 03:09 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Dude, its about as petty as it gets. 

He is seriously having a meeting about FIFTEEN hot dogs being ripped off and given to security guards. FIFTEEN. 

I'm not discrediting your friend, but I get the feeling it wasn't JUST about that. Like I said it very well could have been a part of a larger problem. Good news though, IF he is doing this it may show he is looking for stuff to do because Jim O pointed out in another thread that Mike has really backed away from a lot of the aspects of running the team.

Either way, this really has nothing to do with the product on the field right now. We have spent more money recently than we ever have on the roster. He offered Marvin Jones the same contract he ended up accepting, by the way the guy has been battling injuries all year in Detroit. He laid a deal on the table for Reggie and Illoka one took it the other didn't, by the way Reggie has had a very rough year in Oakland last I saw his PFF grade. We have given the coaches everything they needed to win and they didn't come through.

If we are 8-2 right now, I get the feeling your friend isn't telling this story and no one here gives two craps. It is weird though how people just look for things to pile on about when your losing. There are plenty of reasons to hate on the organization, but this isn't one of them. Also the article about J Joe and such everyone keeps referencing is now 5 years old....let it go.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown, hot dogs, and a story you wont believe - Au165 - 11-21-2016, 03:47 PM