Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown, hot dogs, and a story you wont believe
(11-21-2016, 05:07 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: How about you give them away to anyone who wants them? People that worked the game that is.  You're not devaluing the product to potential customers, nor are you losing sales.  If they're going to get thrown away what it does it matter?

The team is worth a billion dollars, how about you don't concern yourself with $1.75 worth of hot dogs that were hitting the trash.  You ought to be supplying those workers with a free lunch regardless.  The phrase "bigger fish to fry" seems all to relevant here.  A subject as ridiculous as hot dogs should never make its way to upper management to begin with.

At last count by Forbes, it was actually worth $1.75 billion.  Even more reason that he should not have time to concern himself with hot dogs.  Like many other Mike Brown stories, it just goes to show how petty he is.
(11-21-2016, 05:10 PM)Au165 Wrote: That isn't how any food establishment really works. Some will provide a bit of a stipend but they don't let their employees start making policy for who they give free food to. It isn't unique to Mike Brown, and as I said, not relevant to anything on the field other than an emotional knee jerk to just look for things to hate. I mean look how much play an unsubstantiated third person story is getting.

Hate Mike Brown for not firing Marvin, or for letting Hue leave, but this seems like knit picking.

Mike Brown is not running a food establishment.  He is not a local McDonald's franchisee, he owns a multi billion sports franchise.  One that is failing miserably on the field at the current time.  His mind should be on things much larger than a pack of hot dogs... should someone in the organization have dealt with it?  Probably so, but it certainly should not be the owner.  As I said above, it just goes to show how ultimately petty the man is.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown, hot dogs, and a story you wont believe - OrlandoBengal - 11-21-2016, 09:43 PM