Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im not sure how you can justify NOT trading Mccarron at this point
(11-22-2016, 01:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What's bull crap is for you to sit there and pretend you've never heard of a rookie QB coming out hot until teams get some tape on him. I was impressed that McCarron came out firing off the bench, but I am able to put it in perspective. It was nice to see the backup do that, but it wasn't this breakthrough amazing performance you're painting it to be. If Dalton throws 2 INTs and a freaking pick 6, not a soul on here would be singing his praises. Mac moved the ball but directly helped the Steelers put 14 points on the board in a game decided by 13.

...and yet again, we all saw how he did when everyone was prepared.

And he had the luxury of sitting and learning the system for multiple years before he played.

I think DC's could gameplan him fairly easily as he doesn't have a strong arm. They'd likely load up the box, double-team AJ, and let McCarron have to beat them with his arm.

How some people compare him to Bradford or a guy like Goff or Wentz...he just doesn't have the arm strength of those guys. They have way more physical skills. That's how you go at the top of the 1st Round as opposed to the 5th or 6th Round.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Im not sure how you can justify NOT trading Mccarron at this point - THE PISTONS - 11-22-2016, 03:16 PM