Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Elect slams cast of Hamilton...
(11-22-2016, 03:52 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't understand this attitude.  There is no doubt that Trump is thin skinned and has no sense of humor about himself (although he did consent to be roasted on Comedy Central) but to cast him as a man baby is foolish.  The man heads a huge corporation and makes big decisions on a frequent basis.  To characterize him as some ineffectual simpleton strikes me as playground level name calling.

He also said himself that he hasn't changed since the first grade.

Quote:"When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I’m basically the same. The temperament is not that different."

http://theweek.com/speedreads/575962/donald-trump-tells-biographer-hes-same-now-first-grade

That plus the whole debacle of him claiming the election is rigged and he wouldn't accept the results when the nation thought he wasn't going to win, That the mic was messed up during the debate because he sounded like he had coke problem, Cries every time someone gets under his paper thin skin (usually through Twitter.) and when he claimed his earpiece was messed up during an interview. Those are all qualities of a child to me. When something doesn't go your way you pull an excuse out of your ass instead of owning up to it.

So yeah he's a man child. I say it partly as a joke but I think when you inherit everything sometimes you aren't forced to grow up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: President Elect slams cast of Hamilton... - CageTheBengal - 11-22-2016, 04:03 PM