Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential Conflicts of Interest
(11-22-2016, 03:54 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: From your first Link, the GAO one:
"Incidents such as the removal of keys from computer keyboards; the theft
of various items; the leaving of certain voice mail messages, signs, and
written messages; and the placing of glue on desk drawers, clearly were
done intentionally."

So which report do you stand behind?

I didn't see that quote in either of the links I posted. Maybe there's a third I missed?

But I googled that quote and got this:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washdc/2002/06/11/white-house-vandalism.htm

Quote:Clinton administration workers defaced equipment and left behind prank messages as they departed the White House in January 2001, congressional investigators concluded in a report released Tuesday.

But the General Accounting Office said it couldn't pinpoint the extent of damages or corroborate many claims by Bush administration officials because records weren't kept.

In only a few instances, such as some derogatory signs and stickers left for Bush administration officials, did congressional investigators personally witness evidence of the misdeeds.

In most cases, they relied on work orders submitted by the Bush administration to repair damaged equipment and replace missing supplies. Bush officials didn't conduct a criminal investigation or produce police reports, citing the need to expedite the transition.

"Incidents such as the removal of keys from computer keyboards; the theft of various items; the leaving of certain voice mail messages, signs, and written messages; and the placing of glue on desk drawers clearly were intentional acts," concludes the 215-page report by the investigative arm of Congress. "However, it was unknown whether other observations, such as broken furniture, were the result of intentional acts, when and how they occurred, or who may have been responsible for them."

The GAO noted allegations of vandalism surfaced when the Clinton administration took over the White House in 1993, replacing President Bush's father. Incoming Clinton staffers observed missing signs and doorknobs, excessive trash and words and initials carved into desks, the report said.

None of which has anything to do with President Elect Trump and his MULTITUDE of conflicts of interest.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Presidential Conflicts of Interest - GMDino - 11-22-2016, 04:23 PM