Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-19-2015, 10:38 AM)bfine32 Wrote: EXACTLY. It was in response to the "you don't have a choice" stance. Everyone makes a choice it is just an easier choice for some and they just take for granted to process in the brain that made the choice.

I'll ask you the question I asked Pat (maybe you will answer it). Do you think there are men in society that are attracted to men that have chosen to lead a straight life?

The original question posed to me was "when did you choose to be straight". My answer was a choose to be straight about the time I became sexually attracted to women. Others have stated they came out of the womb with this attraction. 

This has been said to you multiple times over the course of many hours, but you still choose to pretend like it has never been clarified.

We're discussing attraction, not having sex or any other sexual activity. Those are two very different concepts. As rfaulk said, we do not choose who we are attracted to, we only choose when we act upon our attraction. That's why he said, as you quoted, that celibacy is a choice and, as he quoted himself saying in his post that you just quoted, that sexual attraction is not a choice.

You clearly understand the difference between attraction and action. You distinguished between the two in this thread. Where you're getting lost in this debate is that you seem to think gay and straight mean "having sex with someone of the same sex" and "having sex with someone of the opposite sex".

Let me help you out. I am going to quote definitions of the words from the Cambridge dictionary

Heterosexual: a person who is sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex
Homosexual: : a person who is sexually attracted to people of the same sex

We're only discussing attraction. Also, I did answer that question. The answer was "yes". People who are born gay sometimes chose to try to live life like they were straight. As others have said, that doesn't make them straight as they are still attracted to men and not women.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - BmorePat87 - 07-19-2015, 11:19 AM