Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fesitvus! But only for Trump...
It seems to me the point of the meeting was to get the Main Stream Propaganda Outlets to quit lying through their teeth about everything and to get them to quit purposely sowing discord between everyone.

Main Strem Propaganda Outlet (MSPO) - "He's a racist", "thats racist", "their racist", "voters are sexist", "my students are crying" (p%$#ies), "thats xenophobic" (the support of ILLEGAL immigrants is not based on caring it is based on more votes to get and stay in power and its benefits), "that makes me uncomfortable" (who cares), "thats fake news" (because we lost and we can't deal with the truth and we don't want our voter base to figure out that they have been lied to), "thats hate speech and should be removed from tweeter and from excess to the internet" (because they don't like the truth to be revealed because if peoples minds open up to the truth they will lose their voting base.-thats why they are terrified more individuals in the black community getting past their propaganda- thats why they are beating the drums of racism) (kicking people off tweeter and the internet is stopping others free speech under the Constitution- in my view very serious- Wonder if Soros (Mister race war) came up with that from his days working with the Nazis which he admitted to in interview.

MSPO will find extremist idiots and paint a picture like "see thats the way they all act".  NOT!!!!

MSPO purposely plant, water and fertilize the very thing that they talk down about with their words. It's clever propaganda. Don't be played. Open your eyes to it.

God Bless America

Messages In This Thread
Fesitvus! But only for Trump... - GMDino - 11-22-2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Fesitvus! But only for Trump... - tigerseye - 11-23-2016, 02:04 PM