Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-19-2015, 04:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: so if you grew up with no women around and your only expierence was with men.   What do you think the likelihood is that you would find comfort with a man?   Remember being raised in a men only world.   So take it back to going through puberty and all.

If you were in the deserts of Africa or the rain forests of South America and there were no women around (umm, where do the kids come from if there are no women?) then the experience of men only, from your earliest memories, is more likely to guide you toward men only relationships (conditioning). I don't think anyone would really disagree with that. Since pretty much all of us live in a society where men and women cohabitate, that's a poor example. 

Pat gave and example about him and his brother and i gave an example about my twins. It's not as easy as saying that an 'emotional connection' with the same sex at a young age could be the cause. If that were a cause, it's more than likely that there is a pre-disposition to SSA. I had plenty of close relationships with male friends growing up and none of them lead me to an attraction to males.

If it were a real factor, i'm sure the percentage of hetero/homosexuals would be a lot closer than it is now.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - rfaulk34 - 07-19-2015, 11:37 AM