Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-19-2015, 11:19 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This has been said to you multiple times over the course of many hours, but you still choose to pretend like it has never been clarified.

We're discussing attraction, not having sex or any other sexual activity. Those are two very different concepts. As rfaulk said, we do not choose who we are attracted to, we only chose when we act upon our attraction. That's why he said, as you quoted, that celibacy is a choice and, as he quoted himself saying in his post that you just quoted, that sexual attraction is not a choice.

You clearly understand the difference between attraction and action. You distinguished between the two in this thread. Where you're getting lost in this debate is that you seem to think gay and straight mean "having sex with someone of the same sex" and "having sex with someone of the opposite sex".

Let me help you out. I am going to quote definitions of the words from the Cambridge dictionary

Heterosexual: a person who is sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex
Homosexual: : a person who is sexually attracted to people of the same sex

We're only discussing attraction. Also, I did answer that question. The answer was "yes". People who are born gay sometimes chose to try to live life like they were straight. As others have said, that doesn't make them straight as they are still attracted to men and not women.
You don't get to decide what "we" are only discussing. You asked me when I decided to be straight (def:a person who follows traditional or conventional mores.) I stated I chose this lifestyle once I realized I was attracted to the opposite sex.  If the question would have been when did you choose to be attracted to the opposite sex then the answer would have been a little more difficult.

You can try to wrap it around semantics all you like; however, the root question is: When did you choose your sexual orientation?  Many here suggest it isn't a choice; I suggest it is.

I further stated everybody has to make this choice
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - bfine32 - 07-19-2015, 11:48 AM