Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-19-2015, 10:38 AM)bfine32 Wrote: EXACTLY. It was in response to the "you don't have a choice" stance. Everyone makes a choice it is just an easier choice for some and they just take for granted to process in the brain that made the choice.

I'll ask you the question I asked Pat (maybe you will answer it). Do you think there are men in society that are attracted to men that have chosen to lead a straight life?

The original question posed to me was "when did you choose to be straight". My answer was a choose to be straight about the time I became sexually attracted to women. Others have stated they came out of the womb with this attraction. 

Yes. I would say, from things i've read or seen on tv or heard firsthand, that there are gay men who choose to lead a "straight" lifestyle. We've all heard the stories of men who have been married, fathered children and at a later age, came out as gay. My wife has been good friends with a former female co-worker who was married to a man, had a child and is now divorced and in a relationship with another woman (side note: they are two of the most caring, giving people you would ever meet). People choose to live a certain lifestyle, in at least the cases i'm aware of, because of societal pressure/expectations.

I think the examples in your second paragraph are the same thing. Even though you feel the "decision" was make around puberty, it was always going to be that way. Others just choose to say it's been that way from the womb because in their mind, there was never any decision to be made. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - rfaulk34 - 07-19-2015, 11:49 AM