Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE ALT-RIGHT HAILS ITS VICTORIOUS GOD-EMPEROR
(11-15-2016, 04:31 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: No different than the New Black Panthers or Nation of Islam celebrating Obama's victory.  I mean, wow, there are hate groups in the US and occasionally someone they like wins an election.  Another shocker I never expected to see in my lifetime.

I never even heard of the alt-right until a few months ago.  I guess the KKK and it's 4000 remaining members was just too tough of a sell.

What about the 113 other white nationalist groups? The Stormfront website has 300,000 members.  Thanks to Trump, everyone has now heard of the alt right, and they have a message for millions of Americans tired of political correctness and places for them to meet like-minded individuals online.

The man who has helped mainstream them will be Trump's most trusted adviser.

Was there ever a similar figure with ties to the Panthers or N of Islam in Obama's White House? Did Obama ever say he had never heard of Farrakhan?  I do remember Obama had no trouble immediately denouncing Farrakhan's racism and anti-semitism --words immediately from his own mouth, not from a surrogate, offered days later under pressure from the press.

So far as I know, the New Black Panthers and Nation of Islam endorsed Obama but did not "celebrate" his victory with parties and victory salutes.  They were glad he was elected but understood he was not specifically "their guy."

Historians should remember the 2016 election as the year of false equivalencies.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE ALT-RIGHT HAILS ITS VICTORIOUS GOD-EMPEROR - Dill - 11-23-2016, 04:47 PM