Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE ALT-RIGHT HAILS ITS VICTORIOUS GOD-EMPEROR
(11-22-2016, 04:54 PM)samhain Wrote: I think we need to go ahead and start calling these people what they are, i.e. Nazis.  They don't need media-friendly names like alt-right or white nationalist to make them marketable to the general public.  Just call them what they are.  I'm not sure how many more red flags we need here.

I don't think all white nationalists are Nazis, though.  Nazis subordinated the individual to the state. Few American rightists will do that, even though they embrace the racism. Some just want to return to the racism of the founding fathers and their colonial small government.

Also insisting on the Nazi label obscures the growing numbers of people who find race explains unemployment and falling wages, and so want "America first" policies and to take the government back from those American-born non-Americans called liberals and the blacks perceived to depend on their policies for handouts. Many of these people would insist they are not racists and (rightly) not Nazis.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE ALT-RIGHT HAILS ITS VICTORIOUS GOD-EMPEROR - Dill - 11-23-2016, 04:51 PM