Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen A Smith goes off on Lewis again
(11-23-2016, 03:51 PM)Trademark Wrote: I know this guy can be obnoxious but he's speaking nothing but the truth

https://youtu.be/l2PoQqRsQ0Q

I don't give a damn what he says and it is total opinion to say he speaks the truth. I think he is the most over rated s[ports media person ever. Some of you live for this shit, I do not......I could go off in another direction but maybe I shouldn't, but there are many white coaches he could be going after....Plus, does he even see that Cincinnati sucked before Lewis and turning around Mike Browns teams was a miracle no other coach could do for the franchise.....Smith is often wrong but never has his feet held to the fire.......I never watch ESPN and long ago stopped watching two idiots fill air time by yelling at each other......Smith is over rated.  That is without argument ....Smith is over rated

I do know your Jesus thing and you say the season is over on many posts.....so thanks for coming down from the cross to save us all, but I intend to watch every Bengals game and I don't give a damn what Steve Smith says.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stephen A Smith goes off on Lewis again - kevin - 11-23-2016, 08:19 PM