Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-19-2015, 01:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually the fact that you and someone else started discussing something that had absolutely nothing to do with the OP doesn't give you a monopoly on the subject of discussion.

I also gave you a definition for straight. Do you need me to explain to you that a word often has more than one meaning.

Yes and APA considers it a choice.

Yea, Lucy and I were not discussing the OP. We had our own side conversation. You chose to enter it. If you want your opinion to be considered, at least make it on topic.

And I understand that words can have more than one meaning, but your confusion isn't an excuse after the context was repeatedly explained. At this point, you're just sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting loudly.

Also, as rfaulk pointed out, your link from the APA said that no one knows what causes sexual orientation, but "most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation"

how is that the APA considering it a choice when they say that most people have either little or no sense of choice?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - BmorePat87 - 07-19-2015, 02:37 PM