MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Thinking of new coaches and my realistic prediction included
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thinking of new coaches and my realistic prediction included
I'll start with my realistic prediction. I read on instagram that some professional, forget the name said he thinks Mccaron will be traded to the Browns. Knowing my Bengals and knowing where there's smoke there's fire usually in a rumor. I'd say this is going to happen. Probably for a 2nd or 3rd round pick I'm guessing. I think Marvin will be back, cause they don't care what we say or think. Marvin has a lot of draft picks and they really value the draft. Except they don't use them draft picks, but that's another story. That's the Bengals way so that is my prediction.

As for the coaches, I heard Josh Mcdaniels wants to coach. I was thinking about it, and could see some good things then I see some bad things. I don't invision him hosting up a Lombardi trophy though. We need to go get the guy who we can invision doing that. My choices would be, coughlin because Mike brown already wanted him, Tony dungey, Jon gruden, I'd even ask Brian billick. I'm not too familiar with college coaches. But Nick saban I'd take. Or matt Patricia I like for some reason. These are my choices. And I don't believe it would take years to get a ring unless, we really dont have the qb for the job.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Thinking of new coaches and my realistic prediction included - bengalsturntup926 - 11-25-2016, 03:17 AM