Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens and Steelers are Better Than You Think
(11-25-2016, 02:03 PM)kevin Wrote: I don't agree.   I have seen better New England teams......I'm saying the Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos, whoever wins the AFC South and the Patriots will find Baltimore or Pittsburg AFC North Champs one damn tough team....Great defenses, Great Quarterbacks, Great Coaches, Can beat you in the trenches, Many offensive weapons now, and both know how to get to the Super Bowl.....Both can play in cold weather....both have the defenses to beat Patriots. ....and it may be Patriots not even in AFC Championship Game....There are some good teams in this thing......Baltimore is out front, but if Steelers catch them that means they got red hot.....We Bengals fans know what a bear it is to play Steelers in play-offs and Baltimore is more of the same.

I think the Steelers will be the best representative of the division. But I don't think they have a great defense. If the offense is hot they might beat the pats in a close one.  I think Baltimore does have a tough defense, but the offense is only tough when they are psyched for the Steelers.  I don't see Baltimore beating Denver or KC.

Steelers will likely win the division and beat the first wild card team at home, but unless they get "hot" in December, i don't see them getting past the divisional round.

And this is a tough Pats team this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens and Steelers are Better Than You Think - Dill - 11-25-2016, 07:55 PM