Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thinking of new coaches and my realistic prediction included
(11-26-2016, 01:50 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Debatable.

Og is a bust after two years, even if you factor in the injury. This alone has cost us wins this year.

Keeps Nugent around even though he's clearly well past his prime and extra points are now iffy. This alone has cost us games this year.

Bodine is still the starting C, but he's one of the worst in the league and we just never consider selecting an upgrade.

We selected Gio Bernard over Levon Bell, a 3 down back. Marv apparently thought 3rd down back was the same as 3 down back. I know there are a lot of Gio fans, but he's no where near the level of Bell. If we'd have selected Bell we wouldn't have needed to draft Hill.

Do I dare mention Margus Hunt in the second round? Or Devon Still in the second round? You pick starters in the 2nd round, not projects.

He keeps Paul Alexander around and that in itself is a sizeable negative, if Marvin is even allowed to fire Alexander. Alexander may have one of those special relationships with Mikey Brown similar to the clandestine motel room meetings Bodine has with Alexander.

Marvin Jones, Aj Green, Geno Atkins, Tyler Boyd, I think Andrew Billings will be good. I agree with Nugent and i wanted Bell over Gio at the time we we're looking for that fast shifty explosive back. I still wanted Bell though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinking of new coaches and my realistic prediction included - Nati#1 - 11-26-2016, 02:14 AM