Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens and Steelers are Better Than You Think
Looking at the schedule Ravens at 5-5 and a hard schedule.....but Steelers with Big Ben back and Bell running great have a schedule to go 11-5 or 10-6.....If Steelers get hot and win their last 7 games they are always a team that can go Super Bowl. ....but their 2 wins have been Browns and Colts without Luck, so they have to prove a lot more....If they beat Giants, Bills, Bengals, Ravens and Browns and finish 11-5 they will host a play-off game in Pittsburg and win that and the probably play at winner of AFC West. ....As a Bengals Fan I'm telling you all that nobody wants to play Steelers in play-offs if they are healthy and on a roll and same goes for Ravens if they win the Division...Now if the wildest thing would happen and Bengals win Division, do I have to remind anybody of our play-off record. No, I don't see Bengals doing much, but with just 3 wins, Bengals may not even beat the Browns next week. ..

Just because the Browns and Bengals stink doesn't mean Steelers or Ravens can't get healthy and hot and be one tough play-off team. The odds are it will be The Steelers. I hate the Steelers, but they do go to Super Bowls...I look at Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos, Patriots and have to say the Steelers I hate can beat any of them when they are healthy and on a roll. Big Ben is pretty darn good.

If the Steelers beat Giants and Bills and go to 8-5 watch out...They may clobber my Bengals, win a tough one over Ravens and just destroy Browns to go 11-5 and no AFC West Wild Card is going to win in Pittsburg in round one. Steelers would go on to round two. Unlike my Bengals, they win play-off games.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens and Steelers are Better Than You Think - kevin - 11-26-2016, 06:54 AM