Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What do you like BEST about this team?
(11-26-2016, 11:13 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Gotta be Dalton. He gets hit pretty hard around here and in the media, but most especially behind his shit offensive line. If you have no time to throw and get rocked when you do, you start seeing ghosts. I used to be a Dalton "hater" but over the past 3 seasons he's been 1a or 1b best player on the team. Something that goes overlooked is his ability to audible into excellent plays. Last season it seemed like 2 of every 3 big plays were plays he checked to. I think we have a franchise qb who could win a Super Bowl if the circumstances around him (offensive line, head coach who isn't terrible) fell into place.

I agree. Also, I enjoy seeing Boyd getting some reps and with AJ out, think he will get seasoned more quickly which is great for next year. Also enjoy Erickson making a turn for the better. He scared the hell outta me at first but seems he is improving on his decision making.Not great,but improving and hope he continues to do so. Dre K frustrates the hell out of me as well.But I really enjoyed the tip-toe sideline catch last week for the INT. Maybe a fluke, and I'm sure it was, but it showed tremendous talent (which is seldom displayed).

Sad to say, I really had to reach for a response to this thread. We haven't had a lot to of good things happen this year.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you like BEST about this team? - HarleyDog - 11-26-2016, 12:50 PM