Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What do you like BEST about this team?
(11-26-2016, 11:13 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Gotta be Dalton. He gets hit pretty hard around here and in the media, but most especially behind his shit offensive line. If you have no time to throw and get rocked when you do, you start seeing ghosts. I used to be a Dalton "hater" but over the past 3 seasons he's been 1a or 1b best player on the team. Something that goes overlooked is his ability to audible into excellent plays. Last season it seemed like 2 of every 3 big plays were plays he checked to. I think we have a franchise qb who could win a Super Bowl if the circumstances around him (offensive line, head coach who isn't terrible) fell into place.

Agreed used to be a Dalton hater as well but he's impressed me these last two years. Think he's done well this season considering we can't run the ball, have a terrible offensive line, two new receivers one of them being a rookie, a new offensive coordinator, and him being without his pro bowl tight end for the 1st half of the season. And he has even less now that Bernard and Green are out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you like BEST about this team? - lone bengal - 11-26-2016, 01:26 PM