Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-19-2015, 04:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Some do, some do not. Everyone's brain is not "wired" the same. Did you not read the APA's stance on the matter? Or Dr Drew in the OP saying we should get away from genetics and back to brain scans?

Many can choose to "override" the processes of the brain. I wish it were easier to explain to you; you seem confused.

Perhaps this will help: When did you choose not to be a serial killer? Has everybody made this same choice or are some born with a killer gene?

Dude, you are reaching so ridiculously far to back up this point of view.  You've come to a conclusion and are now trying to piece things together to fit that conclusion.  And yes, I am confused.  It's confusing that you're calling this a choice and then saying that you have no choice in the matter.  There is nothing there that should make sense to anyone.

Me, I don't know why people are gay.  Is it genetic? Is it a mental illness? Is it something that you choose?  I don't know.  I haven't seen any proof one way or another.  The only evidence that I have is my own, and I know as a 100% fact that I never had to make a choice....being gay was never an option.  I know that you've said that it was an option for you, but for me, it was clear from a very early age....I was sexually attracted to girls. 

I'll wait for actual information to show why people are gay instead of only looking for clue that fit my already held views.  Due to my personal experience though, my opinion is that it's either genetic or a mental issue, rather than a choice.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - Johnny Cupcakes - 07-19-2015, 04:16 PM